How to make a complaint

The Society will consider all complaints about the service provided.

You can complain in writing or verbally to the Secretary to the Society.  Your complaint will then be investigated and you will be given a written response. 

If you are not satisfied or the complaint is about the Secretary you can complain to the Chairman of the Society.  Your complaint will then be considered by a panel of 3 members of the Management Committee. 

You can send your written complant to:

The Millstreet Housing Society Fordngton Hill House High Street Fordington Dorchester Dorset DT1 1LZ

or call 01305 216 622

You and a representative may attend the appeal meeting. You will be advised on the outcome of your appeal by the Chairman within five days.

The Society is a member of the Independent Housing Ombudsman Scheme. Tenants can contact them if they are still dissatisfied.

Tenants of sheltered housing can also complain to Dorset County Council.




Get in touch

Managing Agent to the Society
Symonds & Sampson

Contact Michelle Powell for housing management, including rents, lettings, repairs and maintenance.

01305 261 008

30 High West Street Dorchester DT1 1UP

Secretary to the Society

Judith Dearlove

Contact for general enquiries, Society management and organisation, committee matters, Mill Street history and complaints.

01305 261622

Fordington Hill House,
High Street Fordington,
Dorchester, DT1 1LZ

Warden to the Society

Rosie Sibley

The warden service is available for residents in sheltered housing: Weekdays 9am-5pm.

01305 264 156

or fill in our contact form